|Company Name||Pediatric Practice|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2015|
NP or a PA
A busy and reputable Long Island Pediatric Practice is now looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. This practice touts a very low turnover rate and the providers working there now have been for many years. Ideal NP or PA candidate will have 2-3 years of Pediatric or Primary Care Experience, have a warm caring attitude in the treatment of children, and be able to establish trustworthy relationships with parents. Spanish speaking candidates will be given top priority. This busy practice is open 7 days a week. Rotating flexible schedules can be a 9-6 or 11-7 shifts during the week and Sat/Sun hours are 8:30-5 every other weekend. There are no hospital rounds and call is handled over the phone. Providers average seeing 30-40 patients a day, and the LPNs and MAs take care of the shots and testing. Excellent compensation package calculated by experience and full benefits including Malpractice, Health, Vision, Retirement, and 4 weeks of Vacation. The community’s proximity to New York City and the North and South shores of Long Island make this an attractive destination for residents who may be thinking of relocating to Long Island. The state park maintains 3,473 acres of land and water for the protection and propagation of game birds, fish and animals. Deer and waterfowl are numerous, rare nesting birds, including the osprey, are present. The preserve also has 50 miles of hiking, horseback riding, cross-country ski and nature trails, as well as fishing on the Connetquot River. Area hosts seasonal festivals of all kinds to please every age group. This place gives you the best of both worlds; quaint country living and a short drive to one of the most exciting cities in the world, New York City. If you are looking for a practice you too can retire from, look no further this is it.
- Nurse Practitioner at Neurology Practice – Southeastern Ohio posted about 1 month ago.
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Medical Center – Northern Virginia posted 2 months ago.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Cardiology Practice – Northeastern Oregon posted 2 months ago.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Internal Medicine Practice – South Central Texas posted 2 months ago.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Occupational Health Clinic – East Central Wisconsin posted 2 months ago.