Searching for the career opportunity as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant that is just right for you can be a exhausting, and at times, frustrating event in your life. The good news is, it doesn’t have to be. If you are a newly graduated Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant, and are feeling a little overwhelmed with your search for your first position, or perhaps you have been a practicing medical professional for quite some time, but need to relocate to another area, Cornerstone Medical Recruiting can make your career search much easier. There are many reasons why enlisting the help of Cornerstone Medical Recruiting to assist you in your career search makes sense. Listed below are six primary reasons why allowing Cornerstone Medical Recruiting to help you find the perfect career for you would energize your career search and be a smart move on your part.
- Here at Cornerstone Medical Recruiting, we have access to a wider variety of opportunities.Cornerstone has clients on the west coast, the east coast, and many states in-between. Many organizations prefer to use a recruitment firm rather than to advertise themselves. The organizations have come to the realization that this makes sense for them because it saves them time and money searching for candidates, only to end up interviewing candidates that are not the right fit for the position that they are trying to fill.
- Using Cornerstone Medical Recruiting to help you in your job search will save you time, as you need only apply once to have access to a number of opportunities. When you send your CV to us at Cornerstone Medical Recruiting, you can rest assure that we will contact you as soon as possible to conduct a thorough phone interview with you to assist us in determining your unique skill sets and interests, and also to help us determine what type of position would be the best for you. Unlike many recruiting firms, we will never simply shotgun your CV all over the country in an attempt to make a match. We will NEVER send your CV to any of our clients without your express permission that you may give us after we have thoroughly described the position to you.
- Cornerstone Medical Recruiting can offer job market and salary range advice. This can vary greatly from state to state, and from city to city. Some cities in the county are very new grad friendly and some are not. Some cities have a relatively lower starting salary range for newly graduated Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, while some cities in the country offer high starting salaries. Being experts in the medical recruiting industry, Cornerstone Medical Recruiting has extensive knowledge about various job markets throughout the United States.
- If you have never created a professional CV, or you created a CV a few years ago and it needs to be updated, Cornerstone Medical Recruiting can help you with this. Because we see literally hundreds upon hundreds of CVs every year, and have presented hundreds of CVs each year to medical practices, we know what type of CV is appealing, and attracts the most attention of prospective employers. Having this knowledge can make the difference between you getting the opportunity to interview face to face, or having your CV end up in the trash.
- Cornerstone Medical Recruiting can give you information about career opportunities that you are completely unaware of. Because we have established relationships with the clients and the personnel that do the hiring for them, we often have the inside information to career opportunities that have not even been officially announced or publicized. Having this information can give you a tremendous advantage in your career search that you would otherwise not have.
- Last but not least, and perhaps one of the best reasons to consider using Cornerstone Medical Recruiting, is that all of the above mentioned services are offered to the job seeking candidate completely free of charge! When you take that into consideration, what have you got to lose? Call us today! It quite possibly could end up being one of the best phone calls you ever made!